At Northwest Veterinary Specialists, the health and wellbeing of our patients, colleagues and wider community is a number one priority. With this in mind, we are continuing to provide excellent care to clients and their pets. We are currently following UK Government, BVA and RCVS guidelines and at this time seeing urgent and emergency cases only.
In response to the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask all visitors to self-screen before arriving for their appointment, to help lessen the spread of the virus.
Please call ahead of your appointment, to ensure we implement measures to protect our colleagues and clients, if:
- You have been self-isolated with COVID-19
- You have signs of a fever or high temperature (above 38C)
- You have a persistent cough or respiratory problems
- You have had any contact with any possible source of the virus
- If you have met any of the above criteria please also contact NHS 111 for advice
Click on the links below for more information.