Surgeons work closely with both our internal medicine and medical oncology services to achieve optimal patient outcome. A wide range of soft tissue surgery procedures offered, including:
- Airway surgery – Brachycephalic obstructive airway syndrome (BOAS), laryngeal tie-back
- Ear surgery – Total ear canal ablation, ventral bulla osteotomy
- Thoracic surgery – Tumour removal, patent ductus arteriosus ligation, oesophageal surgery, pyothorax, spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Gastrointestinal surgery – Foreign body removal, septic peritonitis, tumour resection, pancreatic surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery – liver biopsy, tumour resection, gallbladder removal, extrahepatic portosystemic shunt surgery
- Genitourinary surgery – Sub-ureteric bypass, cystotomy, urethrostomy
- Head and neck surgery – pharyngeal stick injury, salivary gland surgery, tumour resection
- Skin and reconstructive surgery.