We have European and RCVS Recognised Specialists in internal medicine and are supported by diplomate standards in anaesthesia, oncology, neurology, soft tissue surgery, and cardiology. Our nurses are service-specific medicine nurses – all RCVS registered and many have additional Specialist Diplomas and further qualifications. Our patients are cared for throughout the night by MRCVS veterinary interns and nurses. Staffing levels are increased in response to increased patient demands, so that care is never compromised. We have extensive on-site facilities and superb imaging capabilities, including ultrasonography, MRI, CT and fluoroscopy. The team’s endoscopy experience is extensive, having performed thousands of endoscopies.
We hold twice daily ward rounds facilitating clinical case discussions between internal medicine, anaesthesia, neurology and oncology. Further case conferences are held for long-stay inpatients and critical patients to ensure a multi-disciplinary discussion of our more complex patients. It is not only our facilities, but our dedicated colleagues that allow us to offer the highest standards of internal medicine care 7 days a week.
- European and RCVS Recognised Specialist Diploma holders in all disciplines
- MRCVS veterinary interns on site 24 hours a day
- All nursing staff are RVN, LVN or Diplomate standard
- CT and MRI on-site full-time
- Full range of endoscopy facilities, with highly skilled endoscopists
- State-of-the-art digital fluoroscopy
- Seamless referral process
- Rapid and comprehensive reporting back to you
- Superb follow-up for chronic cases
- Clients and their pets in safe, caring hands
Absolutely fantastic vet specialists- they saved Whiskey’s life when he developed a very serious pyothorax and was referred by our local vet. An hour and a half away from us, but totally worth it. As soon as we walked in (late at night as we had such a long drive- Ben waited for us to arrive) we knew he was in the best place possible. Brilliant care and always we were always kept up to date with Whiskey’s progress and next steps. Thank you to Ben and the staff for their care, skill, and sympathy, as it was already a tough time for us due to a family bereavement that day. You and your pet will be in safe hands here. They will do what they can to save your pet and give them the best outcome possible.