Due to exciting expansion plans at Northwest Veterinary Specialists we have a great opportunity for a radiology specialist to join, or lead, a close knit team in our vibrant and busy referral only specialist centre. If you are a Diplomate or residency trained, or hold similar small animal radiology qualifications or experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Due to the nature of this role full or part time hours are available, as are job share, locum, remote and flexible working options to enable a good work/life balance.
Located in modern, state of the art facilities, with onsite MRI and CT, Northwest Veterinary Specialists is an easy commute from historic Chester, Liverpool, North Wales or Manchester. We’re also on the outskirts of picturesque Delamere Forest, with the largest area of woodland in the country, and within easy reach of Snowdonia and the Peak District, so have the best of both city living and rural life on our doorstep.
Specialities at NWVS, a multi-disciplinary referral hospital, cover anaesthesia and pain management; neurology and neurosurgery; cardiology; soft tissue surgery, oncology; internal medicine; diagnostic imaging; and, orthopaedics. We also work closely with other referral centres in the Pets at Home Vet Group to facilitate clinical research and access to shared expertise.
Excellent colleague benefits include:
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Significant pension employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Private health care (plus reduced costs for family cover)
- Relocation expenses
- 10 days CPD allowance and financial support for attending conferences
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with increased leave for long service
- Additional leave for personal milestones such as birthdays, starting school and moving, plus an extra week off when getting married or entering into a civil partnership
- Access to the Pets at Home Restricted Share Plan (free shares) and Sharesave Scheme (discounted shares after a year’s service)
- Subsidised canteen (lunch provided daily) and free parking
- Professional memberships paid
- Colleague discounts on a range of products and services, including 20% off with the Pets at Home group
If you would like to join our professional team of European and RCVS specialists and highly skilled, experienced nurses, and you share our passion for delivering outstanding client care and clinical standards, then we would love to hear from you. To apply or with any questions, please contact Louise Kurnaz, Hospital Director, in complete confidence on:
T: 07970 617001/01928 711400
We are always happy to discuss flexible, locum and part time working options, and are an Equal Opportunities Employer