Download our welcome pack
Your appointmentOpening hours
To book appointment, please contact the Client Care Team on 01928 711400 between 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. Vets and nurses are working 24 hours a day so someone is always here to look after our inpatients.
Paperwork needed for your appointment
Within the Welcome Pack you have received there are a number of items that need to be completed and brought with you;
- Your Insurance policy certificate
- Signed insurance claim form
- Completed Insurance Claims & Payment Information
- Data Preferences for Marketing (on the back of the above document)
- Completed Cat or dog questionnaire
These are all very important to complete for a number of reasons:
- This will save time at reception which should avoid delays to your appointment
- This reduces the stress to your pet when you arrive as you won’t have to stand at the Client Care Team desk completing paperwork.
If everything is completed in full the team will take the forms from you, ask some key questions and then you can take a seat. If you wish to take your pet and wait in your car or go for a walk then please be back for your appointment time.
Can my pet have any belongings with them?
If your pet is staying with us please do not leave collars, leads etc. Please note, to comply with our hygiene policy, we cannot accept toys, bedding or other personal items into the hospital.
What happens if my pet needs any diagnostic imaging? (MRI, CT, Ultrasound)
When you have your appointment with the Specialist they will make the decision whether or not your pet needs a diagnostic procedure. This may not be on the same day as your appointment, but this will be discussed in full with you at the appointment by the Specialist.